2.3
Turnaround Time

My parents told me they heard good things about a worker at handyman connection and they wanted this fellow to do the work on my house.The guy left both doors open when he was working and this was in the middle of winter.

He used acrylic paint on the walls. The walls had oil paint on them and now it’s peeling. The guy never asked me what paint I wanted him to use. He put the back screen door on and you have to slam it to close it.

So that has to be redone. He never told me that he broke the decorative window next to the back door. I found out about it when I went back into the house to live in it. We then had to pay him to redo that area.

When he should of fixed it himself without charging for it. He missed some trim in the bathroom he had to come back to do it and he charged for that. Their worker also told my parents he would drop bye my house to check in on me to see if I needed any work done. He then started dropping by my place.

I felt that he was stocking me at my home. I did let him in one time. I was trying to figure out why this guy was bothering my house. I told him to quit visiting my home and I will call him if I need any work.

I called Handyman Connection about the screen door and I told them their guy was dropping bye my home uninvited and I want it to stop. They told me that he is a reverend. I saw no proof that their worker is a reverend. I also would like to know what being a reverend has anything to do with being a handyman?

My parents hired a handyman through their company not a reverend. I feel their confused on what services they are proving. I had to explain to them that I know a real reverend canon and I don’t feel that their worker is one. All I can say I’d be careful with who you get from this business for help.

My experience upset me, cost extra on fuel and things went missing in my house.I also had to call the guy back to fix mistakes that he made.

Review about: Handyman Connection House Painting.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments