Handyman Connection - Review in Home Construction and Repair category from Colorado Springs, Colorado
We had Handyman Connection in Colorado Springs install a TV wall mount.They charged $250...
No big deal, but the mount was grossly off center, and looked ridiculous how they mounted it vertically as well. We called and told them we were dissatisfied, and they sent the same gentleman back out. He then proceeds to tell us everything is centered, level, and plumb.
We probably should not have had him come while it was just my mother home because she has no preference in any of this, but I wouldn't think he would be happy with this job in his personal home!This is a poor photo that only shows how off-centered it is horizontally.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Handyman Connection Tv Wall Mount
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "These photos are of a house with defective stucco at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. It is one example of the widespread defective stucco problem at SCHH that has resulted..."
- "They might deserve one start for the actual pool. But this company is HORRIBLE -their work is that is.... DO NOT HIRE THEM..... You will pay dearly. Be..."
- "I placed nearly 5K down in form of check that was cashed 2 days later on vinyl siding job promised to be done by Christmas. Cash down was expected in..."
- "Tried to order my kiddo a tummy stuffer for her birthday. First off the ordering process is ***. The 5 million questions they ask about upgrades is annoying as ***...."
- "My Husband and i bought Paint yesterday at Lowes (2 Gallons).He painted all the Edges with the first Gallon and then used the second Gallon on the Walls.It was obvious..."
- "Doug Jones started working for Sam's Club, part of the Wal-Mart Corporation, on January 15, 1990. At this time, Sam's Club had just opened its first store a mere seven..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."