Turnaround Time

I hired Mr.Chris White from Stockton California the painter 1900 square-foot home.

He charged $5000 for the job stating that he's not the go & blow kind of a guy that he will be very meticulous at his job. He was sloppy. Took more then a month. Did a go and *** in the kitchen, master bedroom, and master bathroom.

Did not paint windowsills or panels. Simply awful. Removed a make up mirror from the master bathroom and took it. His wife scheduled this appointment and responds to emails...

he's highly overpriced.

And not a good handyman or painter.Do not hire him he is worthless.

Review about: Handyman Connection House Painting.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Handyman Connection?

Comments

Paradise Home Improvement - Horrible Paradise Home Improvement "The sales person lied about where the windows where coming from. The windows are not even installed properly, parts are not even attached to the house so they remain in..." Read more Pulte Homes - Water problems in basement Pulte Homes "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..." Read more Pulte Homes - Think twice before buying a Pulte Home at Fireside Norterra Pulte Homes "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..." Read more Lgi Homes - Must read - dont reccommend an LGI home to anyone! Lgi Homes "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..." Read more General motors is *** me off General Motors "i bought a 2005 silverado 3years ago and it had many many problems that the dealer fixed under warranty. here now in 2017 i had a blower motor RESISTOR FIRE..." Read more Keystone Rv - Weak Leaf Springs and Terrible Follow up Warranty Service Keystone Rv "I bought a brand new Premier Bullet 26 for my trip to Alaska up the Alcan Highway. Performed well on the trip up. On the Dalton Highway in Deadhorse both..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more Gekks - $20 out the window Gekks "I have very blister prone feet and bought Gekks to wear with some work shoes (I'm a server and am on my feet between 6-12 hours per shift). The ballet..." Read more