1.2
Turnaround Time

I hired Handyman Connection to install 1350 ft of tile.He stated he could start on 9/11/2017.

Office called and said installer had other jobs to finish and couldn't start until 9/18/17. Installer was ill on the 18 and 19th and came late on the 20th and put down 4 tubes of Wedi waterproof solution in the basement control joints - said this product ($40) would keep tile from cracking across joints (took about 10 minutes to do maybe 10 joints -4 tubes). Installer returned on Thursday and disappeared. I called the office and he returned late evening and improperly installed a little under 70 tiles - some of the tiles are farther from the wall than others.

He came back on Friday and advised me that since my tile came from different batches, they were different sizes and he could not install. He told me to take the tile back and get a tile that had enough in one batch - he even suggested the store that I needed to go to. He also told me that he had to charge to remove the tile that he had installed. Note: the tile is a beautiful wood looking porcelain and each boxes have the same size written on the box - a little variation in color makes the floor look more like wood.

I actually went to the place he suggested and they couldn't match my store price.

I hired another group and they showed me all the mistakes from the installer from Handyman Connection.Our agreement was per sq feet - but Handyman Connection is trying to charge me $500!

Review about: Handyman Connection Flooring Installation.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Extremely poor service.

Comments

Tryed using a tile guy from barrie area from a well known company sterling tile ...tile guys name is Chris wouldn't give a last name ...

gave me 2 times he would show and never came ... the. Finally showed up and installed floor and one piece of marble and. Now has disappeared with $500 of my money and a job not even quarter of the way done brutal expierence ...

called his company they have no customer service skills biggest mistake ....never ever ever use Chris from sterling tile in Vaughn !